Assist The Homeless
Some of our Brothers and Sisters have become homeless before receiving their funds. Your donations will be distributed to those in need for basic essentials.
- After you log in to your account hover over your name. On Mobile click on the 3 dot menu at the top right.
- Click on the “Account” menu that appears in the drop down.
- Click on the Downloads menu on the left. On mobile it will be towards the bottom of the page.
- Click on the blue downloads link for the class you want to open.
The link will open a PDF file with a direct link to the video page.
Note: Deleting your online account does NOT cancel your 1099A or other paperwork submitted by the Jarrett’s.
After logging in to your account follow these steps to delete your online account from this website. Before proceeding you may download your documents from the “My Documents” tab on your profile.
1. Click on the “Account” menu.
2. Click on “Delete Account” at the bottom of the menu. Enter your password and click “Delete”. You will then be logged out and a confirmation email will be sent to you.